Fish Oil Benefits for Dogs
Advanced research and case studies continue to show evidence of the benefits of fish oil for dogs. Omega 3 fish oil supplements are among the most commonly used supplements in all of veterinary medicine.
Salmon Oil for Dogs helps dogs stay healthy longer. It has shown beneficial results in both older dogs as well as puppies. Younger dogs can benefit from promoted brain and eye development. Older dogs can benefit from Salmon Oil’s anti-inflammatory effects in helping with arthritis and joint function.
Proven Omega-3 fish oil benefits include:
- Decreases inflammation
- Improves immune function
- Reduces skin allergies; Less Problems with Dry, Itchy Skin
- Decreases shedding; Healthy skin & glistening coat
- Lessens joint pain
- Regulates immune system for dogs with allergies or autoimmune disease
- Fights heart disease and Lowers blood pressure and triglycerides
- Acts in promoting neuron development
- Provides support for with dogs with kidney disease
- Helps achieve weight loss in overweight dogs
- Aids in the prevention of diabetic neuropathy
- Supports cellular health; Helps promote cancer cell differentiation
- Renews energy and stamina
Fish Oil Benefits for Cats
Salmon Oil is for cats as well. It reduces inflammation and is good for the heart, joints, brain function and overall cellular health. It is great for skin and coat health and lessens shedding which may result in fewer hairballs since your cat won’t ingest as many loose hairs while grooming.
Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA are important fatty acids for humans and their dog and cat companions because they cannot be made in the body. Daily supplementation with BulletPooch salmon oil helps support optimal health for your pet companion.